۱۳۸۸ بهمن ۶, سه‌شنبه

From Saba To Amin

dearest
what did i do with you? i had never seen such a literature from u
i had never seen any hopeless word from u
where is my strong friend? honey my situation is enough painful.
Amin,dear,there is only one truth in this world and it is love,this is my exact feeling about you,and the reason i m making so much problem 4 u and the reason of what did i do with u 2years ago.
i am feeling guilty for that time and i really really dont want to do it again.
my dear you had been so honorable. you make me shame
what do i have instead to give you except my love? and how can i remove or even hide it?
dearest your words are really worthy 4 me
the feeling you say is exactly what i feel,i had ruined every thing, i had mixed up you life and ruined his life. i dont have any thing to defend by.
i could never understand what is goihg on your heart,i really wanted but i could not but it did nt change anything in my mind.
honey just feel free, do what you want,and be patient, time will pass,and what happen is good for all of us, any thing happen,where ever u go,when ever it is, i love u so much.
this word of sohrab is always in mind in any hard situation: Be wide and lonely and humble and firm!...
your words always bring me peace and hope
i rely on you and i m happy beacause i m relying on a strong man,i know he can help me and he would nt be annoyed.
your leaving would be hard, leaving you would be hard
so let's not to talk about it any more
take care, be safe and dont forget u are a knight in my story
this is my special secret email
use it ever after
i have to sleep now tomorrow i have an appointment with my professor.
gd ngt petit chevaliere

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر