۱۳۸۸ بهمن ۱۷, شنبه

From Saba To Amin

dearesti realize you dont have time to respond my emails but i feel too lonely sometimes and i think i have to write, respond whenever u could, even on a piece of paper, i will read them after and i will enjoy then, i am going to not considering time and space cause it is not really important.but honey i expect response. i try to send u some of our trip photos, but i wont promise, the trip past totaly in beautysallons and wedding parties :D this time i tried to enjoy dance and not mention to some other issues u know there is in some traditional small town big families like ours. then there i missed u alot.last night, me and parsa started a comment chatting in your facebook page, i dont know wheather u saw them or not, i enjoyed that, it refilled me :) i felt like i have returned to my past young personality. also i have started searching the universities, it is a really difficult time consuming work. pooya strongly suggest me to take US to the consideration. and also i am waiting you come back and help to write my statement of purpose essay and CV ;) (devil plans:D)
ahan, do you know any thing about birmingham's supervisor in tehran? a friend gave an address in yousefabad and said they will guide me, ofcourse i will check it in the universitie's website but i thought maybe you have some direct information.about the application form, the most propable work is following the application filling guide and i did it, it sais that we need atleast one person to refrence that your informations are correct so that i thought maybe i should name the universitiy's educational office principal. i have to try hard for my english. i am going to discourage Photo! :( the other thing i am going to talk about is some thing that i am so doubtfull to tell them to you, but i guess u have time there to think about that. Amin i really feel bad, i feel like a traitor, i think i am not sure about my desicions about Ermia and he is not going to realize me at all.i feel guilty for the situation, i cant stop bad thinkings, honey it is terrible to feel as a traitor. i dont really know what to do.more i go far from him more he is likely to be with me and doing favors to me, and i cant close my eyes to it.i wish u where here to talk about, i really need to talk to some one, but i dont find any reliable person, maryam is away, so busy with her own issues, you are there, never felt as lonely as now :'(i always had good senses about Ramadhan, now by its starting i feel i am too far from God. i feel he has forgotten me, now, when i need a great support :'( i really try to pretend happy and energetic, but i am going to be destroyed inside.
by the way, dont delete your sent items so that i can read my lost smss when u came back. looking forward to see any little sign of u, in facebook, messenger, mail box... i know it is difficult for u but try not to deprive me. u where the first one congradulated my birthday :* u are always the first one :) hope u enjoy your water park trip my duckling :) take care

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر