۱۳۸۸ بهمن ۱۸, یکشنبه

From Saba To Amin

hi
how nice, have u read "the little prince"? if yes, find my planet in the sky, i am sitting there and looking after my flower waiting to see u twinkling to me, but u cant see me twinkling cause planets don't ever twinkle, but they are more shinny instead so you can find it soon. mmm i guess i will run my planet to 30 north degree and 3 GMT of the earth in the first hours of darkness of the earth. you will find me easily as my planet is the only brilliant spot in the sky at that houres :D
see every where u go i will come there as fast as i can. tell me weather you find me or not ;)
i try to study,i got GRE books and i have to do them too. but i cought cold and i am sleepy all the time and cant down my head becouse of nose problems also today i got two injections :( and got dumb i speak but no noise come out! :D
there was a birthday party to night and i have been deprived of it becouse of my viruses! :D
i called photo yesterday too and his vioce was really blissful and talked very friendly! so i thing he was happy of some thing else, not you :D
mmmmmm :( what is this for? take care as much as u can, take photos to show me, enjoy
kisses cant be restricted by time and space,mmm so what is the matter? :****
hug <3

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر